Difference between NGX_DIRECT_CONF and NGX_MAIN_CONF
liubin
2014-06-06 02:38:33 UTC
Hello:

Who can tell me the Difference between NGX_DIRECT_CONF and NGX_MAIN_CONF ?

If a command is NGX_DIRECT_CONF,it must be NGX_MAIN_CONF?

Best regards,
-yurnero

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Hello!
Post by liubin
Who can tell me the Difference between NGX_DIRECT_CONF and NGX_MAIN_CONF ?
If a command is NGX_DIRECT_CONF,it must be NGX_MAIN_CONF?
The NGX_MAIN_CONF specifies context of the directive.

The NGX_DIRECT_CONF flag for NGX_MAIN_CONF directives means that
the configuration should be access directly (as created with
create_conf callback), instead of passing an indirect pointer to a
directive handler (allowing the directive handler to create the
configuration itself).

As of now, the NGX_DIRECT_CONF flag make sense for NGX_MAIN_CONF
directives only.
--
Maxim Dounin
http://nginx.org/